MCNoobs
MCNoobs
MCNoobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MCNoobs, Prepare to be trolled! IP is 50.89.67.84:25565 -->You must confirm your email to sign in!<--

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearchhere is a good idea GbiKt

here is a good idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage

here is a good idea Empty
PostSubject: here is a good idea   here is a good idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:50 am

MAKE a PVP only place im sick off being killed while mining or building house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: here is a good idea   here is a good idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:16 pm

I agree to this idea should be a pvp area to settle all differences well most differences

Like an arena put your belongings in a chest when you go in then when you come out (or going back in) just get your stuff back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: here is a good idea   here is a good idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Adding a Mob Arena Could Also be Nice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: here is a good idea   here is a good idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:27 pm

that would be nice to i guess

And THAT is a shiny spoon its amazing!! Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheTrollingStone
Owner
TheTrollingStone

PostSubject: Wrong place   here is a good idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:48 pm

/moved to General -> Suggestions/Feedback
Wrong place and im not going to consider this until later, If I do ever make this happen theres no plugin to make it possible (that I have come across) to make this happen.
Back to top Go down
https://mcnoobs.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: here is a good idea   here is a good idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Caboose wrote:
Wrong place and im not going to consider this until later, If I do ever make this happen theres no plugin to make it possible (that I have come across) to make this happen.

There is a Mob Arena Plugin
Back to top Go down
TheTrollingStone
Owner
TheTrollingStone

PostSubject: Re: here is a good idea   here is a good idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:28 pm

EpilepticDuck wrote:
Caboose wrote:

There is a Mob Arena Plugin
Ive already tried it it doesnt work its not up to date with 1.2.5 r.3 rememeber... its r.2 or r.1 If it would update faster I would put it in
Back to top Go down
https://mcnoobs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here is a good idea   here is a good idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here is a good idea
Page 1 of 1