MCNoobs
MCNoobs
MCNoobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MCNoobs, Prepare to be trolled! IP is 50.89.67.84:25565 -->You must confirm your email to sign in!<--

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearchA Princess App~ GbiKt

A Princess App~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Princess App~ Empty
PostSubject: A Princess App~   A Princess App~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 pm

IGN (In Game Name) -----DerpyPrincess

Times you will most likely be on --- Week: 16:00 to 21:00 Weekend: 10:00 22:00 (Deppend If i have something to do)

How long have you played on are Server (Must be at least on for 2 weeks) ---- 2 week? (Not sure)

Do you have any past experience's as on op or forum mod? (Proof will higher your chances) ----- i Was Op In 2 Server, Saddly i do not have any proof.

Give us a Reason why you want to be an Op or forum mod ----- Because i have been in this server for quite a while now and i would really want to help the server. Im pretty friendly to the Player and OPand because it seems that the server really need Op right now since Caboose(Owner) is the only one that is administrating the server and he deserve a lil Break

Anything you do like hobbies or intrests? ----- Animation

What would you do if there is a hacker on the server? ----- Remember the Name,IPBan Him (If Its Possible) so he cant use another account to connect to the server again, Suggest Cabbose To make a Ban Appel Section on the forum.

Anything extra goes here. ----- I talk French, English and Spanish
Back to top Go down
TheTrollingStone
Owner
TheTrollingStone

A Princess App~ Empty
PostSubject: Well done!   A Princess App~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Nice, I will use that suggestion and make that now it never crossed my mind to make a ban appeal.
Back to top Go down
https://mcnoobs.forumotion.com

A Princess App~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess App~   A Princess App~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 pm

^.^ You're Welcome!
Back to top Go down
TheTrollingStone
Owner
TheTrollingStone

A Princess App~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess App~   A Princess App~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Hey thanks for suggesting the ban appeal it made me think of many more!
Just give me another 2-3 weeks and im deciding new ops!
Back to top Go down
TheTrollingStone
Owner
TheTrollingStone

A Princess App~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess App~   A Princess App~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Approved, You start monday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Princess App~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Princess App~   A Princess App~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Princess App~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MCNoobs :: Staff Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: