MCNoobs
MCNoobs
MCNoobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MCNoobs, Prepare to be trolled! IP is 50.89.67.84:25565 -->You must confirm your email to sign in!<--

HomeLog inRegisterLatest imagesSearchre:shut the server down GbiKt

re:shut the server down

Go down 
AuthorMessage

re:shut the server down Empty
PostSubject: re:shut the server down   re:shut the server down I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:19 pm

what do u mean shut down
Back to top Go down
TheTrollingStone
Owner
TheTrollingStone

PostSubject: Re: re:shut the server down   re:shut the server down I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:13 am

Well I'm having problems with something and I'm not sure if I'll still be able to run the server I'm so sorry for everyone who has been here through the start. When I do get the server back on get ready for something completely new. And for everyone there will be some compensation for the server being off if you were wondering. xD
Back to top Go down
https://mcnoobs.forumotion.com

PostSubject: ..................   re:shut the server down I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:18 pm

ok so if the server will be restarted i want to help build the spawn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: re:shut the server down   re:shut the server down I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm

I Wanna help too Smile
Back to top Go down
TheTrollingStone
Owner
TheTrollingStone

PostSubject: Re: re:shut the server down   re:shut the server down I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:32 pm

im not making a third spawn, lol
Back to top Go down
https://mcnoobs.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: re:shut the server down   re:shut the server down I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:06 am

Caboose wrote:
im not making a third spawn, lol
what

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: re:shut the server down   re:shut the server down I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:28 am

ok so the server is up now right and if you havent finished the spawn then ill help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: re:shut the server down   re:shut the server down I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:47 am

Darkstripe232 wrote:
ok so the server is up now right and if you havent finished the spawn then ill help

Sadly, No The server is off. They are talking about making the new spawn when the server will be back up, Since we will need restart all over again, if Caboose Manage to make a new server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: re:shut the server down   re:shut the server down I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:33 pm

i know but what im saying is i will help make the new spawn look purty...u know its kinda a thanks you for well duck you know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: re:shut the server down   re:shut the server down I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:17 pm

OneGenocidalWar wrote:
i know but what im saying is i will help make the new spawn look purty...u know its kinda a thanks you for well duck you know

Please Look at who i was quoting.
I Was Answering DarkStripe's Reply.
I wasnt talking about any of your Replys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: re:shut the server down   re:shut the server down I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:50 pm

EpilepticDuck wrote:
OneGenocidalWar wrote:

Please Look at who i was quoting.
I Was Answering DarkStripe's Reply.
I wasnt talking about any of your Replys.

lol i was talking to caboose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: re:shut the server down   re:shut the server down I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 pm

oh sorry Then Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ^1 lol   re:shut the server down I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:46 am

EpilepticDuck wrote:
oh sorry Then Lol
lol its ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: re:shut the server down   re:shut the server down I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

re:shut the server down
Page 1 of 1